- If you experience a problem with a product purchased from our company and the product is within our return warranty period the first step to do is to contact us during Australian business hours, so we may attempt to assist you over the phone. We find that the majority of customer issues are resolved quickly by a phone call to our tech guru.
Australian Customers phone (02) 9987-1116
International Customers phone +61-2-9987-1116
- If after our technical support person has spoken to you they believe that your item may be faulty we will then advise you to fill out our Return Authorisation (RA) Form.
- When the RA form is completed it will issue you with a return authorisation number. Please write this RA number clearly on the outside of the packaging of the item that you are returning to us.
- The product being returned must be provided back to us in all of its original packaging to:
19 / 45 Leighton Place,
- It is required that any printouts showing the issue you are experiencing or any printouts that we asked that you produce MUST be included with the product being returned.
- Please ensure that your name, address and contact phone number is also included with the item being returned to us.